by Darien Christopher Cornell my views only come from sites like this so i feel a little skeptical on how well im commeting. Here are my views and what i have been doing (ive been doing this for 5 months) im white by the way my diet: i eat no red meat whatsoever no beef […]
This guy reminds me of anther great sprinter who is 6 fee 4 inches tall. ...
Motivated by 30 days of world class football…and envisioning the economic benefits that comes with ...
Justin Gatlin runs 19.68 s in the 200 m in Monaco yesterday…and with that run ...
The ladies parade in the swimwear portion of the competition…
INGREDIENTS 1/4 lb Chicken parts (combinations of breast, thigh, legs, back) 2 small Irish Potato 1/4 ...
Q: I would like to know what to expect as a girlfriend staying in a jamaican boyfriend’s family home for a few months. Will I be expected to take over a cook for him, etc.? A: I don’t know! All Jamaican relationships are not the same. Some Jamaican men expect their women to do these things, others […]
Love yu wok mi breda/sista! Jus one ting. Nuh gi weh di jerk recipe an process. Wen KFC, McDonals and Burger King come JA dem gi weh dem recipe? No Jamaican frachisee ha fi pay fa. Memba how McDonals Inc sue di JA man name McDonald affa di man done have im name an restaurant […]
Q: How are the schools in Jamaica differnt from the schools in the US? Example: Is it Kindergarten to 12th grade? Do they have band, music, and art classes? A: A child start out in kindergarten (pre-Kindergarten in the USA) at age 2 1/2, sometimes 3, or even 4 years old. After that they go to Primary […]
by Jaydon Lin (Taiwan) 1. Product-use patterns. 2. Product feature preferences 3. Shopping HabitEspecially for wine…or other commdities. A: You need to be specific about the products you want to know about…and please put it in the form of a question…much appreciated. …now since you mentioned wine, I can tell you that we Jamaicans spend a […]
Coconut water benefits are many, they include the following… Natural isotonic beverage…same level as that which is in the human blood low in sugar, carbs and 99% fat free. carry nutrients and oxygen to body cells. More nutritious than whole milk, has less fat and zero cholesterol Promotes weight loss. Balances your PH and reduces […]
what are the economic, social and living conditions of Jamaica in the 1900s for the rural class of people, did they have houses? what kind, could they afford food? what type, what was their diet like? did they toilets or pit latrines, was there a lot of diseases;could they afford medical help, could they afford […]
- Contact Jamaican Traditions May 6, 2014
- Jamaican Foods May 6, 2014
- Veronica Campbell-Brown Fades to 5th In 200m In Shangai May 18, 2014
- Jamaican Jerk Centers May 8, 2014
- Reggae Music Artists May 9, 2014
- am i following rastafari right? July 31, 2014
- Kenmar Bailey Wins 100m July 30, 2014
- Staying In A Jamaican Family Home July 28, 2014
- Jerk recipes July 27, 2014
- Schools in Jamaica July 25, 2014
- lubangakene moris: am so much interested in learning Jamaican languag...
- Contact: I will quickly grasp your current rss after i won...
- Starting a blog: I know this if off topic but I'm loking info star...
- My Brother: My brother recommended I might like this blog. He ...
- Shoshana: Hi! This post couldn't be written any better! Rea...
- About Us (1)
- Ask A Question (34)
- Beauty (6)
- Comments/Questions (15)
- Contact Us (2)
- Culture (8)
- Drink (19)
- Eat & Drink (52)
- Food (39)
- History (8)
- Home (2)
- Language (1)
- Music (15)
- Photo (13)
- Rastafarian (29)
- recipes (54)
- Share Favorites (1)
- Shop (1)
- sports (101)
- Travel (6)
- Video (80)
- world Cup (62)
- Your Stories (1)