1 - 1 1/2 lbs chicken
2 tsp BetA PAC Jamaican curry
1 1/2 onion
1 tbsp seasoning salt or table salt
1 tsp black peper
1 scotch bonnet pepper(very hot so if you cannot handle pepper, do not use)
1. Cut chicken into small pieces.
2. slice onions into small pieces and add to chicken (add thyme and a small amout of black pepper if you want a little heat...you can add scotch bonnet pepper instead of black pepper if you choose, but bear in mind that this pepper is very hot, so use sparingly).
3. Add seasoning salt to taste.
4. Mix in all seasoning to ensure that they are evenly pread throughout the chicken.
5. Put oil in cooking pot and place on fire.
6. Add curry to hot oil and mix in for 15 seconds.
7. Add seasoned chicken to the oil and mix in until curry spreads all over the chicken.
8. Cover and cook slowly on a low flame.
9. Watch fluid level as chicken cooks (chicken will develop its own) if too low add small amount of water.
10. When chicken is fully cooked, throw off fluid in a skillet.
11. Place the skillet on high flame until most of the water evaporates and you are left with leave a nice thick gravy.
12. throw this gravy on top of and over the cooked curry chicken.
10. Serve over white rice, bread, pasta, rice and peas, mashed potatoes, or cooked vegetables.