1. Mix the yeast, sugar and water together.
2. Beat the egg and stir in to the mixture.
3. Stir in the milk and salt. Stir in 2 cups of the flour.
4. Slowly add more flour, stop when the mixture becomes stiff.
5. Knead the dough until it is smooth about 10 minutes.
6. Transfer the dough to a clean buttered bowl. Roll the dough around the bowl until it is entirely coated in butter.
7. Cover with a damp towel for 1 hour.
8. Divide the dough in to 10 pieces and roll each piece in to a circle, about 1/2 cm thick.
9. Brush the dough with melted butter then fold in half.
10. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place folded pieces on a well greased sheet and place on the bottom rack of the oven.
11. Bake until golden brown (this should take around 15 minutes).