1lb of shrimp
1 tablespoons of butter
1 tablespoons of Jamaican curry powder
1 scotch bonnet pepper (optional)
2 cloves of garlic
1 stalk of scallion
1/4 a teaspoon of salt
1/4 a cup of water
1. Chop up onion, scallion, pepper, tomato, and garlic.
2. Mix the shrimp in a bowl with 1/2 tablespoon of curry powder.
3. Melt the butter in a large pan.
4. Add curry powder and fry for about 30 seconds.
5. Add onion, scallion, pepper, garlic, tomato, and salt to the pan and sautee for about 3 minutes
5. Add the shrimp and Simmer for about 5 minutes on low flame
6. Add the water and cook for another 5 minutes
7. Serve with rice and peas, or white rice.