2 Cup dried beans
2 medium Irish potatoes
1 Cup diced yellow yams
2 medium sweet potatoes
9 medium okra
2 Cup fresh corn
2 medium carrots
2 stalks of scallions
2 cloves fresh garlic
1 small green Scotch bonnet pepper
3 Cup natural coconut milk
1 Tsp soya margarine
7 pimento seeds
3 sprigs fresh thyme
2 Cup whole wheat flour
Fresh cilantro (garnish)
1.Soak beans in distilled water overnight to remove the air.
2. Chop garlic and thyme then dice remaining vegetables.
3. Boil beans with scallions, pimento seeds, thyme, garlic, and pepper.
4. Add coconut milk and boild until fully cooked.
5. Add vegetables then Knead flour with a little water to make small dumplings.
6. Add dumplings to pot and boil until cooked.
7. When stew starts to thicken, add soya margarine and simmer to flavor.
8. Garnish with cilantro. Serve with brown rice and a salad.