2 lbs. Carrot
1 can Condensed Milk
1 tablespoon nutmeg
3 tablespoon vanilla flavoring
5 cups of water
1. Wash and Scrape off the outer skin of carrots.
2. Cut up the carrots into small chunks, put in blender, add a little water then blend (puree) until it is all done.
3. Pour the blended mixture through a fine grain strainer into a container.
4. Keep juice & discard pulp…use a spoon to squeeze out the extra juice out of the remaining pulp that is in the strainer.
5. repeat 2-3 until all the carrot is blended and you have only the juice.
6. Mix in the vanilla and nutmeg.
7. And condense milk and sweeten to taste.
8. Chill and serve.