- 1 lb oxtail, cut in pieces
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 cups water
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onions, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 sprig thyme
- 2 slices hot pepper
- 1 cans of broad beans
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
1.Brown oxtail in the oil.
2. Add 3 cups of water and boil until tender. Use a pressure cooker to get done quicker.
3. Add water as necessary. When tender, add tomatoes, onions, garlic, thyme and hot pepper and salt.
4. Stir for a few seconds. Let simmer until thick.
5. Add remaining water and broad beans.
6. Lower heat, cover and simmer until.
7. Enjoy with white rice or rice and peas