1 18 oz box yellow cake mix
1 small box instant vanilla pudding
1/2 C. vegetable oil
1/2 Cup. water
1/2 Cup. Jamaican white rum
1/2 Cup butter
1 Cup. sugar
1/4 Cup. water
1/4 Cup. Jamaican white rum
1. Preheat oven to 325째F.
2. Spray a bunking container pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Place cake mix, pudding, eggs, oil, water and rum in a large bowl.
4. Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
5. Pour in prepared pan and bake for 1 hour.
6. Prepare glaze While cake is baking.
7. Combine all glaze ingredients except rum in a saucepan and bring to a boil for 1 minute.
8. Remove from the heat and add the rum.
9. Remove from the oven, when done, and pierce thoroughly with a toothpick.
10. Pour glaze over the top.
11. Cool completely before removing the cake from the pan.
12. Cut, server, and enjoy!