1.5 pound of boneless pork
1 scotch bonnet pepper
1 sprig thyme
1 Tbsp. ground allspice
1 stubb garlic
1 Tsp. black pepper
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup white vinegar
1. Chop up the onions, garlic and pepper (without seed).
2. Blend up onions, garlic, pepers, thyme, allspice, black pepper, olive oil, soy sauce, and vinegar to make the jerk sauce.
3. Cut pork up in to smaller pieces. Boil until for about an hour (optional). Use a fork to poke some holes in the pork pieces.
4. Rub the sauce in to the meat, saving some for basting and dipping later. Let it sit overnight.
5. Grill the meat slowly until properly cooked. Turn regularly and baste with some of the remaining sauce as you cook. For best results, cook over a charcoal grill (ideally over a rack of pimento wood).
5. Serve with festival, bread, and salad. Use left over jerk sauce as dip.