1 ripe sour sop fruit
1 can of condensed milk
1 tsp. nutmeg
2 tbsp. vanilla
4 cups water
Blender of hand mixer
1. Wash the fruit with water.
2. Remove the soft green skin, with you hand (just peel it off).
3. Place it in your mixing bowl.
4. Wash your hand thoroughly.
5. Break the fruit apart and remove all the seeds.
6. Place the seedless fruit in the blender along with your grated nutmeg, and vanilla.
7. Add water and blend until if forms a smooth mixture.
…If you do not have a blender you can mix the ingredients with a hand mixer.
8. Add condense milk and sweeten to taste.
9. The end result should be a nice thick creamy blend. Add water if it is too thick.
10. serve over ice cubes. Keep leftovers refrigerated.
In its natural state, the fruit is a sweet, cream colored, juicy pulp fruit with black seeds.
You can also eat it as is by removing the skin and the seeds or or transform it into a tasty desert.
Personally, I prefer the drink…
For such a tasty treat, it’s very rich in vitamins B1, B2 and C…so you are getting the best of both world in one drink…taste and nutrition!
You can drink it with your meal or by itself whichever you prefer!